10 tasty recipe for magic mushrooms
A bit of sweetness is often required to offset the ugly taste of dried magic mushrooms containing psilocybin. Many have found a great use for cannabis and magic mushrooms in cooking. Cooking with magic mushrooms is a science on its own and it is quite advantageous compared to other typical cooking practices. We will be taking an in-depth look into the act of cooking with magic mushrooms in this article.
Why do people cook shrooms?
The easiest and quickest way to consume magic mushrooms is to chop them into pieces and eat them raw. However, the unpleasantness of this is undeniable due to its bitter taste. The development of several tasty and interesting recipes can be made to make the process of dosing on shrooms more enjoyable. Consuming dried mushrooms will never be half as enjoyable as consuming a cup of shroom smoothie or a piece of psilocybin-infused chocolate. The most simple recipe will effectively mask the bitter taste of dried mushrooms. A highly rated recipe such as the risotto brings more flavor out of the shrooms.
Cooking shrooms naturally breaks down the cell walls of raw mushrooms and thus makes them easier on the stomach. Cooking with magic mushrooms might be the next best thing since the world stumbled on mac, cheese, and turkey. Here are some exciting recipes to make your shroom tripping more satisfactory.
1. Mushroom Sesame Balls
Sesame seeds are known to be rich in oil and are highly rated for their medicinal properties. It is a perfect combo for enjoying a shroom trip. You can keep them in a small box or paper for easy consumption anywhere you go. The major ingredients are dried powder of magic mushrooms, sesame seeds (twice the size of the shrooms), honey, and a bit of salt.
How to make mushroom sesame balls
- Light up a stove and set it at medium-high temperature
- Place a frying pan on fire and lightly toast the sesame seeds
- Stir the sesame seeds until they pop
- Pour them out into a small bowl and wait for them to cool
- Split the seeds into two portions and blend one portion until there is only about 30% whole seeds
- Add the magic mushrooms and blend some more then pour it out into a bowl
- Add a bit of salt and honey to make it paste-like
- Carefully, roll the paste into balls with the other portion of sesame seeds
- Store the sesame balls in a cool place
Here is another simple dish you can make with honey. Many would consider this a wasteful way but honey mushrooms are extremely tasty. Magic mushrooms and honey are all that you need.
How to make honey mushrooms
- Pack chopped fresh or dry shrooms in a shallow jar.
- Fill the jar up with honey
- Store it up in a cool and dark place for about a month or more
- They will be ready to consume afterward
- You can top up the contents as you consume them.
- Enjoy with friends with a touch of music or art
It is exactly what it sounds like. A combo of shrooms and yogurt, make a mushroom tea out of it and call it mushghurt. It is a guaranteed pleasure if you try it.
How to make mushghurt
- Chop up the shrooms into dices
- Mix them in yoghurt
- Use fruit yoghurt because of its texture
- You can also try apricots or any other flavour of yoghurt that you prefer
4. Mushroom Jello
You can have some jello to go with your magic mushrooms. You only need water, magic mushrooms, and a single packet of jello.
How to make Mushroom jello
- Boil about two cups of water
- Pour your shrooms into the boiled water for a few minutes
- Stir periodically
- Drain the shrooms of water
- Use the water to mix the jello flavour
- Refrigerate the water-jello mixture until it freezes
NB: For a more potent mixture, stir the jello mixture with some diced mushrooms before it solidifies. Enjoy with other psychonauts.
5. Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Balls
This exquisite treat is something you wanna enjoy during the holidays and every other day. The ingredients are peanut butter (1/4 of a cup), powdered sugar (1-2 tablespoons), and chocolate bars or chips.
How to make Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Balls
- Measure the correct dosage of mushrooms based on your dosage
- Grind using a blender or a coffee maker
- Add the sugar to your peanut butter
- Mix with the shrooms until the mixture is stiff
- Divide it into four
- Roll it into balls
- Pour the chocolate bars into a dish and place them in a microwave oven
- Gently roll the balls into the melted chocolate until they are thoroughly coated
- Place the balls on paper cupcakes or waxed papers
- Refrigerate them
6. Magic mushroom Fruit Smoothie
This is simply a mixture of psilocybin shrooms with an enjoyable smoothie. It makes the perfect fruit fix. The ingredients include yoghurt, frozen fruit, magic mushrooms, apple juice, and pulpy orange juice.
How to make a magic mushroom fruit smoothie
- Measure the right grams of mushrooms
- Blend them with all the ingredients itemized above
NB: You can opt for dry ice with fresh fruit if you do not have frozen fruit. You are set to enjoy your first shroom smoothie
7. Magic Mushroom Jacket Potato
Baked potatoes and mushroom fillings make such a great treat. It is magical. The component ingredients include potatoes (try the king Edward variant), toppings (anyone you prefer), dried mint, powdered dried shrooms, and butter or margarine.
How to make to Magic Mushroom Jacket Potato
- Get your oven heated up to 2000oC
- Allow it to bake for 20 minutes
- Bake for an extra 45 minutes to an hour with the heat reduced to 1800oC
- Bake until it becomes soft and crispy
- Cut a cross shape on each potato and squeeze the sides
- Add some butter/margarine
- Cut the shrooms into dices and add them to the base of the potatoes
- Add the dried mint and other toppings
- Enjoy with a glass of cool water
8. Shroom Chocolates
You can enjoy this recipe without the shrooms losing any of their potency due to high temperatures. It involves adding powdered mushroom to the melted chocolate. The ingredients include meltable chocolate bars (about 12 oz) and magic mushrooms.
How to make Shroom chocolates
- Measure the shrooms to attain the desired dosage
- Multiply the number of chocolates you want to make by the dose you require per chocolate
- NB: Use a chocolate mould. If your mould makes about seven and you want each chocolate to contain 0.5g, measure about 3.5g of dried shrooms.
- Blend the dried shrooms
- Fill the pot with water. Make it half-filled and place a metal or glass bowl on top which will act as a double boiler.
- Add the chocolate into the bowl when the water starts simmering gently
- Stir gently and prevent water from getting into the bowl containing the chocolate
- Once the chocolate melts, let it cool down a bit.
- Add dried mushroom powder and stir thoroughly
- Pour the mixture into the moulds
- Place them into a fridge and let them cool
- Once they are solid, then they are ready to eat
9. Magic Beverages
Magic mushroom beverages are a long-standing edible product that has been known for years. It can be prepared to suit whatever occasion and your preferences. Add powdered shrooms or their extracts to your beverages or drinks. You can mix them in with coffee, tea, smoothies, milkshakes, cocktails, etc. You can add ginger to the mixture to stifle nausea that may arise from consuming magic mushrooms.
10. Grilled cheese shroomwich
- The ingredient requirements for this delicacy include sourdough bread (2 slices), cheese (2 slices), red onion marmalade (1 tablespoon), butter, ground mushrooms (0.5g)
- How to make Grilled cheese shroomwich
- Butter each slice of bread on the cutting board
- Top each slice with cheese on either slice of the buttered bread
- Sprinkle mushrooms on the topped sides
- Spread red onion marmalade
- Press together the buttered cheese and marmalade sides to make a sandwich
- Butter the other side of the slice of bread
- Heat a pan over medium heat
- Cook the sandwich for 3-4 minutes until it turns golden brown
- It will only take 20 minutes tops to make this enjoyable delicacy. It can be enjoyed as a main dish.
You can enjoy shrooms in multiple delicacy forms without restrictions. All you need are your excellent culinary skills and a mind that learns quickly. You can attempt one or more of the recipes listed above to enjoy a premium magic mushroom trip with tasty fervour. In case, you are set to have a go at making one of these recipes, you can obtain your magic mushrooms online at Trippy Life online shroom dispensary. You can enjoy our promo with a 15% discount on any product you buy at Trippy Life. Use MUNGUS15 as the promo code to enjoy this offer.